Make sense as
(Junior) Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d) – on site or fully remote
It doesn't matter whether it's blackjack or poker - when it comes to betting on the right horse, you don't decide based on gut feeling, but based on the analysis of a wide variety of data. Do you skillfully search databases with SQL and visualize your results through attractive dashboards? Then join our team now and get involved in the design and alignment of our Business Intelligence department at DocCheck AG. As a BI analyst, you have a lot of creative freedom, have a direct influence on the quality of numerous processes and are therefore significantly involved in the company's success. In a highly competent team, all doors are open to you to develop into an expert in business intelligence. You don't have to work on site in Cologne for this,
Your new challenge
- you are responsible for the automation of processes in the areas of controlling, accounting, HR and account management
- you not only open up new data sources and thus determine new control options, but also support your team in the construction and further development of your business intelligence system
- you will help develop our software landscape and software interfaces and optimize the reporting quality
do you have it
- you have a degree in computer science or business informatics and have knowledge of SQL and databases
- you master at least one common programming language (e.g. Python or R) and have basic knowledge of data modeling and visualization
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience with Qlik Sense or QlikView or other reporting tools and you are characterized by your own initiative and solution-oriented way of working
That's on top
- Whether couch potato or office person: Choose between 0-5 days of home office per week
- Your skills are your capital: EUR 1,000 training budget per year
- Meaningful business: This position is around €40,000-50,000 gross/year
- Explore your benefits: https://karriere-medventure.doccheck.com/
You think you bring everything you need with you?
Then I look forward to an application that blows my mind!
My name is Peter Wolter, I am a Junior Recruiter & Talent Manager and I am processing your application. In the company we call each other “du” — so that you can get used to it quickly, let’s start right here.