Full job description
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for
- Collaborate with business users to assess and elaborate Analytics Uses cases
- Requirement gathering and understanding the business requirements
- Guide business users on best practices in Data Science
- Lead ML projects
- Perform Data Wrangling to prepare data for analysis
- Perform Exploratory Data Analysis on customer data
- Develop, Test, Deploy and Monitor ML Pipeline for projects
- Develop, Test, Deploy and Monitor AI/ML models
- Lead and mentor a team of junior Machine Learning Engineers and guide them in development of the solution
- Develop Proof-of-concepts with new models emerging in the market
- Support in project management, back office, team hiring activities
- Ability to multitask, handling multiple projects and their stakeholders
Must have technical skills
- Strong Statistical Modelling, Time series modelling, Machine learning
- Proven and proficient programming skills in Object oriented programming in Python.
- Strong experience in Python data wrangling/analysis using Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, seaborn etc.
- Strong knowledge of Azure Stack (Azure ML, Azure Databricks, Azure Storage, Azure SQL).
- Strong SQL.
- Good understanding of version control tools like git.
- Experience building CI/ CD pipelines.
- Familiarity with deep learning libraries like Tensorflow, Keras, pytorch
- Model deployment experience
- Strong Agile experience
- Strong ability to navigate client discussions and handle tough negotiations
Good to have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English that can be leveraged to communicate with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Strong Enthusiasm to build quality code and desire to build long standing stable, scalable solutions.
- Willingness to learn and implement new technologies
- Team player and ability to lead Team and manage their concerns
- Knowledge of virtualization tools like docker, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum methodologies
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills
- Graduate Degree or above in Computer Science or Engineering Sciences
- Experience Level: 7-10 years of relevant experience
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.