At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead technology/product exploration, evaluation, selection, standardization, and innovation in dx Data & Analytics
- Design and build an innovative Data & Analyitcs platform
- Develop and manage adaptation into Henkel needs and standards
- Align capabilities and offerings with external providers and partners
- Liaise with internal technology and infrastructure stakeholders at Henkel to ensure seamless and secure integration in the Henkel IT ecosystem
- Provide ongoing solution optimization
- Support technology strategy development
- Advice Data & Analytics projects and business user on using platform architecture and technologies
- Excellent university degree in computer sciences or comparable disciplines, ideally with focus on Data & Analytics architecture
- At least 6 years of experience in large-scale Data Warehouse and Data Lake architecture design and implementation
- Knowledge of modern data platform design, Cloud infrastructure and platform automation (infrastructure as code)
- Experience in Microsoft Azure technology stack (Synapse, Analysis Services, SQLDB, ADLS2, Databricks, Power BI)
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment with Microsoft Azure and PipelinesPowerShell scripting Experience with C#, .NET or Python preferred
- Excellent English language skills, German is a plus
- Exceptional initiative and strong analytical thinking
- Ability to drive innovation and to solve complex tasks in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Effective communication and persuasion skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
JOB ID: 21020522
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted