Full job description
We are a global company in the automotive supply industry with over 14,000 employees in 20 countries, specializing in the development, manufacture and sale of high-quality technical products in the areas of chassis, bodywork, powertrain, industry and aviation. With our innovations and technologies, we are one of the world's market leaders as a lightweight construction specialist.
We would like to strengthen the Industrial Engineering department at the Attendorn site as soon as possible.
- Analysis and evaluation of existing data from MDE/BDE databases
- Evaluation, visualization (“data wrangling”) and reporting as well as deriving recommendations for action and identifying trends
- Ensuring the integrity of the databases
- Support, maintenance and care of the existing MDE/BDE system
- Conception and support for (new) connection of production systems to the existing database structure
- Creation of SQL database queries
- Creation and further development of the existing KPI reporting of production-relevant key figures (collaboration with KPI management)
- Completed degree in (business) informatics or (business) engineering, alternatively: comparable training and many years of professional experience
- Knowledge of mySQL and Oracle databases, data warehouse and BI
- Programming knowledge SQL, php, Excel-PowerSuite and VBA
- Knowledge of cronetwork MES software advantageous
- Experience in the automotive sector is an advantage
- Very good analytical, organizational and communication skills as well as conceptual thinking
- Understanding of complex technical relationships
- High level of performance orientation, initiative and assertiveness
- good written and spoken English knowledge
- Willingness to travel, flexibility and commitment
In addition to future-oriented perspectives in our globally growing family business, Mubea offers the possibility of constant further development and active support in realizing your ideas and goals. In addition, you can access a wide range of training courses and seminars at our Mubea Academy. Take advantage of the diverse entry and career opportunities at Mubea and strengthen our team!
Production and Manufacturing
Type of position: full-time