Job Description Summary
BD Rowa stands for innovative and reliable products for everything to do with pharmaceutical logistics. As a pioneer in the field of automation and digitization, the company develops and manufactures solutions for pharmacies, hospitals, the pharmaceutical industry and blister centers at its headquarters in Kelberg (Eifel). 800 employees worldwide are committed to competent and reliable customer support. Rowa is part of the global medical technology company Becton Dickinson (BD) with 65,000 employees in 50 countries worldwide. Our vision: Together, advancing the world of health.
You will be an integral part of the agile Rowa Digital Process Automation Train, and will interface with various teams in Business- and Product-Development to create a comprehensive data analytics environment aimed at addressing key strategic business initiatives for BD Rowa.
About the Role
- Develop, optimize, and maintain the operational data warehouse and data marts
- Evaluate and implement business requirements in collaboration with BD Rowa business analysts, engineers and other stakeholders
- Collect, interpret, prepare and model data to provide actionable insights
- Basic knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehouse topologies (Kimball, Inmon, Data Vault)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience doing data preparation and processing
- Proficiency writing analytical SQL queries in a heterogenous system landscape
- Understanding of data warehouse loading principles, ELT and ETL data pipelines
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for data wrangling
- A great team player - collaborative, detail-oriented and organized, comfortable working in a cross-functional and highly matrixed environment with limited resources
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in informatics, engineering, math, statistics or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of leading cloud platforms and cloud computing services a plus (preferably Azure, alternatively AWS)
- Microsoft .NET programming skills (preferably C#), alternatively python
- Knowledge of the Microsoft BI Technology Stack (SSIS, SSAS, PowerBI), and their Query and Integration Languages (DAX, M)
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies is a plus
- On-site in Kelberg or alternatively in Frankfurt am Main, combined with a flexible Home-Office policy
A professional challenge in a highly motivated team, a global environment and with long-term perspectives. A familiar working atmosphere in an innovative environment where your opinion matters. Diversity characterizes our corporate culture and we are convinced that it makes us a stronger team. We value each person as an individual with their abilities and needs. In this sense, we welcome applicants who wish to work part-time, people with severe disabilities and applicants of any gender.
Primary Work Location
DEU Kelberg - Rowastrasse