Full job description
datapine is a fast-growing software company located in the heart of Berlin, Germany. As part of the RIB Group, an international software supplier with a wide range of digital solutions for the building and construction industry, we develop and distribute a business intelligence software. With our datapine software we complement the product portfolio of the RIB Group with integrated dashboards and digital solutions for all aspects of data analysis and visualization.
Our data analytics team thereby builds the connection between software know-how, customer service and data analysis. This cross-functional team, consisting of data analysts, data scientists and consultants, develops creative dashboard solutions for our clients and helps them to use the full potential of their data. For the further expansion of our team we are looking for an experienced (Senior) Data Analyst / BI Analyst (m/f/d).
Your Tasks: *
- Develop and implement customized solutions for data integration, analysis and visualization for our international clients
- Be responsible for the conception and creation of SQL-based dashboards and reports in our own BI software datapine
- Support and consult our customers in the preparation, analysis and evaluation of their KPI's
- As the point of contact for our business users, you'll accompany the successful implementation of customer requirements at every step of the process
- Help our clients to use the full potential of our software by preparing and conducting online workshops and on-boardings
Your Profile: *
- Degree in business studies with an analytical focus (eg business administration, economics, mathematics, statistics, business informatics or similar)
- Several years of professional experience in the areas of business intelligence, data analytics or controlling
- Very good knowledge of database queries and SQL (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL etc.)
- Knowledge of one programming language is an advantage (preferably R)
- Experience with data visualization tools, eg Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Language skills: German (B2+), English (B2+)
- You have a passion for data and analytics and enjoy expressing your creativity when designing dashboards and reports
What we offer: *
- Be part of an international, multicultural and inclusive team
- Take responsibility and proactively shape our product as well as the company with your ideas and values
- Startup flair with the security and network of a strong holding company in the background
- Flat hierarchies and social culture with strong support for your professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely or in a hybrid set up and a spacious office in Kreuzberg, Berlin
*Interested in the position?*
Please send your application including a cover letter, your CV, relevant certificates and the earliest starting date.
Location: Friedelstrasse, 12047 Berlin
Job Type: Full time