Full job description
PROTEMA Unternehmensberatung GmbH is a multi-award-winning medium-sized consulting company with around 75 personalities. We offer holistic advice from a single source and support companies worldwide in the areas of strategy and process consulting, factory and logistics planning, as well as digitization and transformation. To strengthen our team at the headquarters in Stuttgart, we are looking for motivated personalities with whom we can continue to grow.
CONSULTANT AND SENIOR CONSULTANT (M/F/D)
DATA SCIENCE & BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
THAT'S YOUR JOB
As a member of a motivated team, you'll be part of the project team from day one and will grow into responsible tasks or take on them directly.
- You support the consolidation, interpretation and analysis of data from different data sources.
- You apply methods from data mining, predictive analysis and machine learning to recognize patterns and use them to generate knowledge and recommendations for action.
- You create a basis for data-based decisions and the automation of processes.
- You support the planning and implementation of business intelligence architectures and solutions.
- You support the conception, creation and development of data-based applications in a team.
- You develop knowledge and methods within this area.
*WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU*
We welcome career starters in this field as well as experienced personalities
with project management and leadership experience.
- You have completed a bachelor's, master's or diploma degree in computer science/economics or a comparable degree.
- You have very good conceptual and analytical skills.
- You have basic knowledge of a programming language: e.g. Python, VB.NET, Java or C#.
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of BI software, SQL or database development.
- You have initiative and communication skills.
- You are ready to travel at home and abroad depending on the project needs and coordination with you.
- Dealing with customers professionally is a matter of course for you.
*THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER*
- Stability. We have been successful for over 25 years.
- Knowledge. Individual training for everyone.
- Variety. Exciting projects with world market leaders.
- Together. We are proud of our community and informal culture, and we are also great when it comes to helpfulness and cohesion.
- Mobile working. Flexible and individual working time models.
- Health. Various health initiatives.
- feel good factor. Organic fruit, drinks and great food deals.
- Mobility. Travel more cheaply with our company vehicle program.
- Prevention. Subsidy for company pension scheme.
Type of position: full-time