CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organization on earth via our 300 million pallets, crates and containers. We employ 11,000 people and operate in more than 55 countries. Through our pioneering and sustainable share-and-reuse business model, the world's biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, safely and with less environmental impact.
What does that mean for you? You'll join an international organization big enough to take you anywhere, and small enough to get you there sooner. You'll help change how goods get to market and contribute to global sustainability. You'll be empowered to bring your authentic self to work and be surrounded by diverse and driven professionals. And you can maximize your work-life balance and flexibility through our Hybrid Work Model.
The role of Digital Data Analyst will be to support analytics for all Digital Transformation projects across the CEE region.
- Develop and implement business analytics aligned with the business needs and in accordance with best practices
- Translate Big Data and Advanced Analytics based technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Internet-of-Things into viable use cases, and working with developing technologies and providing structured feedback into the product development cycle
- Partner with a wide range of internal customers and project teams; turn data into information and insight; analysis and validate data sources; understand and agree key metrics and outputs; proactively identify opportunities to improve productivity and enhance customer experience,
- Learn and develop within your role through collaboration, drive analytical innovation, add value and insight across all business units
- Own the production and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions,
- Effectively manage and interrogate complex data sets; assume responsibility for accuracy and validity of outputs through understanding aim and purpose of digital projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Intelligence, Information Systems, Data Science, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Statistics, or similar,
- Essential qualifications: Strong analytical skills / Power BI (DAX and M Language) / Knowledge in Microsoft Suite, Python, SQL and similar
- Proven experience with structured data to discover insights and answer business questions,
- Experience with BI tools such as QlikView, Tableau, or Power BI and data mining, Python, SQL or similar
- Experience of Supply Chain and/or FMCG/Retail industry – beneficial
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present difficult concepts into understandable terms,
- Ability to analyze, solve problems and communicate effectively to address and resolve technical issues,
- Languages : fluent English is a must, German is a nice to have.
What we offer:
- flexible hybrid working,
- 30 days of annual leave plus 3.5 additional days of leave for informal holidays,
- company bike,
- Competitive remuneration package including an annual bonus based on company & personal performance,
- Attractive Brambles share program with the possibility of matching shares provided by the company,
- Company pension scheme
- Capital-forming benefits
- 50% refund on your monthly public transportation ticket,
- 24 hours per year to use for volunteering projects,
- childcare allowance,
- corporate benefits.
Preferred level of work experience
1 – 3 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.