OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise - less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands - always considering their wishes and budget. Our customers only pay for what they keep. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
In your role as Data Science Engineer (all genders) at OUTFITTERY you will be responsible for implementing, deploying, monitoring and maintaining the infrastructure and software to enable Machine Learning (ML) solutions, e.g., in the area of fashion AI, recommendation systems, return prediction, and others across all business domains. Together with the data science and engineering teams, you will implement best practices to improve our existing ML infrastructure focusing on stability, efficiency, and scalability. You will apply your deep end-to-end understanding of ML applications and data product analytics. All of this in a diverse and international team. You will join a data team of six data engineers, analysts and scientists who work closely with different units to solve business problems at hand.
- Design, implement and operate our machine learning and AI solutions across all business domains.
- Work closely with other data scientists on shaping our data driven applications through their entire lifecycle – from ideation and specification, architectural design, prototyping, testing and integration into productive systems.
- Support data analysts in deeply analyzing the impact of our data applications.
- Define and follow development and testing standards as well as automate CI/CD related processes.
- Communicating key results to colleagues and senior management in verbal, visual, and written media.
- Collaborate with teams across the company, e.g., IT, Product, Marketing, Sales, and Finance & Risk.
- Ideally, a graduate or postgraduate Degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Physics, or a similar field.
- You have strong experience in developing highly reliable and performant solutions with Python.
- Capability to envision end-to-end data solutions and setting the right priorities.
- Practical experience with supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques in enterprise settings. Proficiency in machine learning frameworks, computer vision, and data analytics tools.
- Experience in applying software development practices such as automated testing, code reviews, and application/model monitoring.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS) and containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus.
- A strong communicator, who is fluent in English.
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment with constant exchange between data science, engineering, and product.
- Excitement to work with cutting-edge technology, take chances, experiment and discover new and more efficient ways to get things done.
- Flexible Work - You can work flexible hours, from home, from the office or remotely in alignment with your team and your responsibilities. It’s important to us that the way you work, works for you.
- Berlin Hub - Everybody who needs or wants to can come and work from our Berlin office in Kreuzberg. Bring your pet, enjoy the air-conditioning and the view from our beautiful terrace. And don’t forget to get quick-tested at our reception if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - These are our OUTFITTERY Community Guidelines and everybody who wants to contribute to us constantly evolving as an employer, can join our committee that meets once per week to discuss current topics that will help us grow and become more and more inclusive.
- Mental Health - Our partner Selfapy offers individual psychological counseling. Challenges at work like conflicts with colleagues? Personal problems involving your life partner or your children? Are you experiencing anxiety or are you feeling overwhelmed? The psychologists of Selfapy are here for you everyday in German and in English.
- Team Events - With teams working partially remote there is not always enough face to face time for bonding. That’s why we are trying to plan regular and fun Team Events on- or offline, depending on the current circumstances.
- Employee Discounts - Everybody at OUTFITTERY benefits from a 40% discount on our products. We also offer various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Hard- & Software - No matter where you are around the world, we will make sure you have the Hard- and Software you need to get your job done. Do you also need a table, an office chair or a fan for your Home-Office? No problem, we got you!
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Pascal.
Location: Leuschnerdamm 31,10999,Berlin, 10999 Berlin
Job Type: Full-time