Full job description
The CINTELLIC Consulting Group is one of the leading management consultancies for digital customer management. We drive digitization at DAX corporations and well-known medium-sized companies and help to increase sales and earnings. We work with a focus on results and use our excellent know-how in the interaction of business, data and technology.
With us you will find career-oriented jobs in consulting in a team without elbows. Awarded as a Great Place to Work® and kununu top company.
Become part of our team, actively support future digital topics and help write the CINTELLIC success story!
We are looking for a consultant data engineer (m/f/d) for a permanent full-time position.
your duties are
- You analyze existing data sources, loading processes and data quality
- You analyze, design and implement data models and ETL processes
- They support error tracking and data quality reporting
- You implement the test and release management
- You provide project support using agile methods (Scrum and/or Kanban)
- You have a degree in (business) mathematics, statistics, computer science or a related subject
- At best, you have initial experience in projects in the field of data warehouse / business intelligence
- You can draw on experience with relational databases (such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL) and/or programming skills (R, Scala, Python or Java).
- At best, you have knowledge of ETL processes in the DWH and graphical ETL tools such as Informatica, Talend or SAS DI Studio
- You have very good knowledge of German, both oral and written
- You show very good presentation and communication skills in German and English
Your advantages - that's what we offer
- Individual career development, training and coaching on personality and specialist topics.
- Fair salary and pension package (including company pension scheme, various capital-forming benefits)
- Collaboration in the leading business consultancy for CRM and digital customer management. Play in the champions league of digitization!
- Extraordinary togetherness: Team without elbows. Fun and fantastic support.
- Freedom: 30 days annual leave, flexible working hours, possibility for sabbaticals and home office (also in consulting projects)
Type of position: full-time