- Be a sparring partner: further develop the data warehouse for international purchasing.
- Design visionary: Lead (sub)projects in the business intelligence environment and put your ideas on paper.
- Building bridges: Break down data silos between business and IT with the help of specially developed reports and dashboards.
- Mastering challenges: Challenges offer opportunities for new ways of thinking. Question, for example, reporting needs in the areas of purchasing, CRM, campaign management and marketing.
- Live teamwork: Agile project teams bring a breath of fresh air to every company. Jointly establishes new reporting options in international and national departments.
- Doers: Bring your expertise from your studies in business, computer science, natural sciences or engineering to push things forward.
- Trailblazer: Your (internship) experience in the consulting, retail or IT environment taught you that many small steps lead to the goal.
- Fact lovers: You have a passion for data, business intelligence tools, digitization and cannot imagine life without analytics, mathematics and logic.
- People who understand: It doesn’t matter whether it’s OldSchool or NewWork – you think it’s all about people!
- Käpsele: You don't have to google business intelligence, DWH, Scrum, Kanban, empathy, EQ or IQ. But you had to google Käpsele? That's OK.
- Communication talent: You speak a language that everyone understands, no matter what level, ideally German and English.
- Team spirit & work ethics: Join our new team of consultants for business intelligence reporting solutions who are just as passionate as you are.
- Flexibility & Appreciation: With us you create the perfect balance between work and private life, because our priority is not attendance and fixed working hours, but on results and what and how we move something together.
- Education & training: We believe that the better you get, the better we get - we support you with individual programs.
- Fitness & leisure: We want to grow together with you, long-term and sustainably, which is why health promotion, e.g. through cooperation with fitness and leisure facilities, is not just lip service for us.
If your profile fits the position, we will invite you to a personal interview in the next step.
Your contact person in recruiting
For reasons of easier readability, we use the masculine form of address in the course of the text. Of course, people of all genders are welcome at Kaufland.