Calling all changemakers. Are you ready? Zebra is waiting for you. Join a team of builders, doers and problem solvers
We are looking for an exceptional team member to join the Strategy and Business Development team. Part of the EMEA Sales Organization, the team is involved across all steps of strategic planning and execution for the overall EMEA Sales Organization and works closely with local teams to ensure the right strategy and approaches are in place and executed upon.
The purpose of the Senior Business Intelligence Advisor role is to provide support to the Strategy Organization and to the Sales Organization in understanding the market and competitive dynamics and suggest and develop the appropriate strategies to maximize our chances to succeed – This encompasses all Zebra Product and Solutions Portfolio and requires a deep understanding of our offering, our G2M model and strategy and of the markets we are competing in (today and in the future).
The individual contributor we are looking for is an independent thinker, willing to learn and cooperate with colleagues (within the Strategy team and outside) and able to take ownership of multiple activities. This role will also be tasked with supporting specific sub-regions with building appropriate plans and initiatives. This includes working and aligning with Senior Management and represent the EMEA Strategy Department in front of the broader Zebra organization.
- Local Strategy Support: Work closely with selected regions to build actionable plans – Develop pertinent analytics and engage with local teams to drive execution
- Competitive Intelligence: Own actionable analysis of existing data, build relevant communication and support local teams with own intelligence. Market monitoring, including meaningful external indicators. Ensure relevant visualizations are built.
- Strategic Planning Process: Support as required during the process
- Ad hoc projects: Depending on business needs. Multiple projects on G2M or specific topics. Quickly understand and evaluate feasibility, drive quick wins on low hanging fruits, build timely growth strategies
- Own interface with BMI on Market Share Data and analytics
- Strategy: Support team as required, contributing with internal and external presentation, content development and design, contribute to vertical development strategies
- Monitor execution of projects and report on red flags
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good listening and presentation skills
- Excellent MS Office skills – Excel and PPT
- Knowledge of business intelligence software (PBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Understanding of statistics and statistical models. Confident in working with large data sets
- English speaker, multilingual preferably
- Ability to travel across EMEA on a regular basis
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commitment to respect deadlines while assuring top quality work
- Curiosity and willingness to learn and question the status quo
- Willingness to embrace challenges and go beyond
- Problem-solving attitude
- Must be able to effectively coordinate across various groups and functional teams in a multicultural environment
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a team to accomplish goals
- Interested in IT and technology trends
We offer competitive fixed salary and on-target earnings as well as a range of corporate benefits which support the lifestyle, professional development, health and learning of our people. Zebra's culture is encouraging and collaborative where employees are encouraged to learn and grow together. As we celebrate our 50th year, this is a phenomenal time to join us – we are excited to hear from you!
We are Zebra Technologies. We build today, so we can create tomorrow.
Zebra is an equal international opportunity US employer, established for 50 years, committed to a diverse and expansive work environment! The diversity of our people and their ideas powers our inventiveness. We sell innovative technology solutions within barcode and product identification - RFID, barcode scanners, printers, data analytics and software. We employ over 7,000 people across 100 locations in 50 countries.
Send us your CV in English. Be part of Zebra family.