We are looking for a technical and business-savvy BI Lead who will support us in building and scaling our Hit Games to millions of players worldwide.
Sunday is a young and successful startup that develops, publishes and markets hyper-casual mobile games. Our international team of around 30 developers, artists, game designers, marketers and publishing managers reaches an audience of millions of players every day. Our goal is to become one of the leading mobile game companies worldwide within the next years.
We receive immense support to achieve this goal through the AppLike Group. Our sister companies justDice and adjoe provide us with cutting edge marketing and advertising technology. Our growth is secured by a substantial investment from Bertelsmann, one of the biggest media companies worldwide.
If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high-performance environment, send us your application!
What will you do:
- You will be the bridge between our business / marketing and data strategy
- You will own the roadmap for our LTV prediction models and continuously come up with new hypotheses to optimize and automate them
- You will support the marketing and monetization team in finding the best profit margin strategy for each of our games
- You will actively support the product teams in making strategic decisions and finding the next hit game
- You will build and lead a team of analysts and developers
- You will own the BI tech architecture and keep performance and computing costs in check
Who you are:
- You have excellent analytical skills and can communicate complex topics in a very understandable way
- You have strong knowledge in at least one programming language that can be used for data science or BI
- You are interested in big data and have outstanding experience in SQL
- You easily switch between fast heuristic or highly precise approaches depending on business requirements
- You have experience and interest in leading people and like coaching and developing them
- Bonus: You have a good understanding of mobile marketing or even game KPIs
Why you will love working here:
- Work-Life Package: 2 remote days / week, 30 days vacation, flexible hours, kick-ass office in the center of the city, dog-friendly
- Relocation Package: Visa & legal support, relocation bonus, free german class in the office
- Happy Belly Package: Company & team lunches, breakfast, tons of free snacks and drinks
- Physical & Mental Health Package: Gym membership, Yoga classes
- Activity Package: Regular team events, hackathons, company trips
- Education Package: 1500€ Budget on top to visit conferences + online training opportunities
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status