Full job description
OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service in Europe. We're for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise - less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we're here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands - always considering their wishes and budget. Our customers only pay for what they keep. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
As Software / Data Engineer Marketing Tech (all genders) you will join our Data Platform team in a cross-functional role to partner with our Marketing department to attract new customers and improve the experience for our existing customers. This role is new to our organization and marks a shift in how our teams cooperate with each other on marketing campaigns. You will be able to have a huge impact on our marketing campaign automations as well as our data-driven decision-making.
- Develop and integrate key marketing tools and technologies for current and future marketing campaigns.
- Shape the future of our data-driven marketing stack on campaign automations, API endpoint implementations and data pipelines.
- Act as a sparring partner and coach to the Marketing team at OUTFITTERY adding a multiplier effect by bringing Marketing and Tech closer together.
- You have 3+ years of production level experience with Python focusing on data backends.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL.
- You have experience with test driven development, especially unit and integration testing.
- Experience with Airflow and Data Pipelines is a great advantage as well as experience with AWS or similar Cloud Services.
- We appreciate your agile Growth Hacker mindset and any previous Adtech, Marketing or Product Analytics experience including knowledge of Marketing APIs, Attribution Logic, Google Analytics and Snowplow.
*We offer: *
- Flexible Work - You can work flexible hours, from home, from the office or remotely in alignment with your team and your responsibilities. It's important to us that the way you work, works for you.
- Berlin Hub - Everybody who needs or wants to be able to come and work from our Berlin office in Kreuzberg. Bring your pet, enjoy the air conditioning and the view from our beautiful terrace. And don't forget to get quick-tested at our reception if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - These are our OUTFITTERY Community Guidelines and everybody who wants to contribute to us constantly evolving as an employer, can join our committee that meets once per week to discuss current topics that will help us grow and become more and more inclusive .
- Mental Health - Our partner Selfapy offers individual psychological counseling. Challenges at work like conflicts with colleagues? Personal problems involving your life partner or your children? Are you experiencing anxiety or are you feeling overwhelmed? The psychologists of Selfapy are here for you everyday in German and in English.
- Team Events - With teams working partially remote there is not always enough face to face time for bonding. That's why we are trying to plan regular and fun Team Events on- or offline, depending on the current circumstances.
- Employee Discounts - Everybody at OUTFITTERY benefits from a 40% discount on our products. We also offer various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Hard- & Software - No matter where you are around the world, we will make sure you have the Hard- and Software you need to get your job done. Do you also need a table, an office chair or a fan for your home office? No problem, we got you!
intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Maximilian.
Location: Leuschnerdamm 31, 10999, Berlin, 10999 Berlin
Job Type: Full time