Us for You!
- We want to offer you a product with which you can create something big! – you’re helping to make education better and supporting teachers – it’s a challenge with purpose and this drives us forward!
- We stand for tolerance and an open-minded culture: Be who you are, we appreciate your quirks!
- Flexible working hours and Work-from-home
- We offer an Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP) for regular employees
- You will receive a home office furnishing budget worth 500 euros from us
- You will work independently and have clear ownership of the area
- As this area is currently being established, you can set your own course
- You will get further development perspectives, e.g. in the direction of Data Science or BI and we support this through various measures
You for us!
- You will help us to foster a data-driven mindset across the whole organization
- You proactively identify aspects to be analyzed that drive growth and inform operational decisions
- You design and support executing A/B Tests
- Develop KPIs and simple rule-based scorings in close co-op with our data scientist
- Adapt existing dashboards and create new ones that integrate data from multiple database sources
- You own our sales campaigns in terms of forecasting, conceptualization, execution as well as analysis
- Questioning the status quo and pushing for changes to take us to the next level
Are you a passionate Data Analyst (f/m/x), who can demonstrate profound knowledge in the areas listed below and would like to create something really big together with us in an internationally operating team? Then apply now, Patricia is looking forward to your application!
- You deliver good knowledge of statistics, a high affinity for numbers, strong analytical skills, which means you have an understanding of terms like correlations, cohort analysis, long-term trends, hypothesis testing and A/B testing
- You can demonstrate a good knowledge of SQL as well as R or Python
- You have experience with BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau or similar ones
- Furthermore, you are familiar with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience in building automated reports consolidating various data sources
- Lastly, you are detail-oriented and embrace critical thinking
At eduki, we believe in the power of diversity. We believe in the commitment to equality and inclusion as much as in its added value. We aim to create an inclusive work environment and focus on mutual respect, appreciation as well as fun and motivation. Talents are considered regardless of age, gender, sexual identity, ethnicity, nationality, religion or disability. Develop your personality with us, because we focus on you as a person!
eduki was founded in 2016 as the teacher marketplace in Berlin.
Meanwhile, over 1 Million teachers use eduki to prepare lessons. They share their self-created teaching materials – millions of times. This makes teaching better, preparation less stressful and promotes cooperation.
2016 our journey began – Since then we have grown into an international team with more than 70 people. We work in agile teams, learn new things every day and appreciate every idea, no matter how crazy it may seem at first.
We are proud of our family culture and our people-first attitude.
Are you ready? Then join our eduki family!