GESTRA is a leading international manufacturer of valves and control technology for the steam
and power industries. We focus on providing our customers with complete solutions and systems of high reliability. GESTRA is part of Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc, a multinational engineering group based in Cheltenham, UK.
- Support and work with Gestra’ s subsidiaries to design, commission and support gateway connection from customer plants to Gestra Cloud Application
- Work with an interdisciplinary cooperation wide team to support and develop Gestra Cloud Application within the subsidiaries
- Provide technical expertise and liaison with 3rd-parties and systems integrators to support the instrumentation / control system/ edge gateway / system design, specification and sourcing
- Provide full life-cycle level 3 support for Gestra Cloud Application
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Data Science or other related fields
- Programming languages: SQL and non-SQL, R, Java, Python, MATLAB, Spark, Kafka or equivalent tools
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Experience in using cloud technologies (e.g. Azure or AWS) and various insights tools (e.g. PowerBI)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal / written communication and data presentation skills (PowerPoint or similar)
- Excellent communication skills, fluent written and spoken English
- German would be beneficial
- Short decision paths – whether colleagues, executives or the management: everyone is
personally approachable and have an open ear.
- Strong team spirit – respect, tolerance and helpfulness are part of our daily routine.
- Room for ideas – you can get involved and take a big step forward with us.
- Exciting field of activity – our size makes it possible: With us, you will not work on a niche task and not always do the same thing. We look forward to your diverse skills.
- Serious commitment – for us, corporate social responsibility means doing what we believe in. Whether support of "Jugend forscht" or cooperation with the school next door – we do a lot for Bremen!
- Fair pay – we offer an attractive remuneration package and, for example, company fitness in cooperation with a nationwide partner.
Please send your documents, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting
date, to HR@de.gestra.com. We look forward to your application!
For detailed information on the position, please contact Ben-Noah Neubert:
Ben-Noah.Neubert@de.gestra.com, Phone: +49 (0) 421 3503-371
GESTRA AG · Münchener Strasse 77 · D-28215 Bremen, Germany · Phone: +49 (0) 421 3503-0