The mission of elevait GmbH & Co. KG (elevait) is to empower enterprises to unlock the potential of Artificial Intelligence (AI) for their business. Our unique approach is providing AI technology in an easy-to-integrate and easy-to-use software product - and that leads to swift business values for our customers. To achieve this, we bring together state-of-the-art machine learning approaches, powerful semantic web concepts, as well as modern software engineering and DevOps technologies in our user-friendly products.
Our organization is value-driven, whereas the following the cornerstones:
- Unity: We are only strong as a team.
- Integrity: We are honest, trustworthy, and act in good faith.
- Diversity: We value and promote our diversity with regard to characteristics such as race, age, gender, ethnicity, culture, levels of education, economic status, religion, and sexual orientation. We reject any discriminatory behavior towards an individual or group.
- Empathy: We care about all of our stakeholders and see and understand them as a whole.
- Safe and open environment: We create and maintain an open environment where all feel safe to communicate their thoughts, feelings, and concerns. We encourage the expression of many different viewpoints and reject one-dimensional thinking.
- Responsibility: We are accountable, thus, act responsibly for our own and collective actions and results.
To continue our endeavor, we are always looking for new talents to join our diverse developer team in Dresden! Among others, we are currently looking for Senior Machine Learning Engineers in the NLP domain who are eager to contribute to pushing our products even further:
Tasks / Responsibilities
- Analysis of data sets with proven and innovative methods
- The main task is the conception and development of scalable software modules for training machine learning models and using them for prediction in the fields of natural languages
- Production of training and benchmarking data sets and scenarios for the further development and optimization of the developed solutions
- Follow the state of the art in the NLP domain related to the field of work
- Coaching and mentoring teammates
- Cooperation in customer and research projects.
- Passion to develop clean, testable, and maintainable software.
- Knowledge of data analysis, acquisition, and processing.
- General knowledge of statistics
- Experience in fields like text classification, entity recognition, semantic similarity, summarization, or comparable
- Experience in the latest NLP SOTA like transformers, LSTM, or comparable
- Experience with frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow, or comparable
- Experience with NLP frameworks like HuggingFace, Spacy, NLTK, or comparable
- Experience with data versioning tools like DVC
- Fluent in Python 3 and its ecosystem
- Fluent in using git, for branching, versioning, clean history, ...
- Practical experience with real-world data in the scope of building a product or project
- The initiative, curiosity, interest in new technological challenges, motivation and team spirit as well as enjoyment in dealing with complex topics.
- Good communication skills
- Good English and German skills, verbal as well as written. German language skills are required due to the work with the data of our German customers.
Good to have Skills
- Familiarity with Linux, Docker, and Scrum.
- Some experience programming in CUDA
- Good presentation skills
- Some experience with experiment tracking tools like MLFlow, Kubeflow, or comparable
And this is why you`ll love this job
- You will be part of a dynamic, highly motivated, and skilled team.
- You will work with people who love their work and like coming to the office every day (if permitted).
- You will have the chance to work with and around state-of-the-art technologies to build cutting-edge products.
- You will be part of a modern agile development environment. Everyone has a voice!
- This also means a flat hierarchy, a casual and friendly atmosphere, and lots of fun.
- You will have flexible working hours and a comparable salary.
- You will get the chance to work with a truly diverse and international team - we count over 13 different nationalities.
- Last but not least: You will be able to enjoy the usual cool stuff such as free drinks, and coffee - we mean proper coffee! - team events, and so on.
Important: At the moment, we cannot support relocation and VISA processes from outside the EU.