Full job description
As a Data Scientist (m/f/x) at Parkdepot you are responsible for helping others to gain insights from our data. You will engage with various teams, understand their business needs and help them leverage data for decision-making. You will also work closely with engineers and build the best-in-class analytics together.
- Analyze: You'll shape our entrepreneurial culture toward a data-driven company and help others make data-driven decisions
- Develope Ideas: You identify new opportunities based on our data and contribute to sustainable growth with your ideas
- Report: You develop customized reports to support day-to-day operations and decisions
- Cross-departmental working: You work closely with stakeholders such as Customer Success / Sales / Finance and help them define metrics
- Communicate: We put the team first. You will work closely with other data analysts, data engineers and data scientists on cross-functional team projects
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Your Background: You have a degree and initial work experience in data science or data analytics, ideally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Analytical mindset: With your analytical mindset, you like to dive deep into data sets and apply your insights profitably
- Recognize correlations: You can easily connect the impact of changing data to someone and/or other contexts
- Problem Solver: You are detail-oriented, love precision, and think independently as a problem solver. Your performance allows you to elaborate and profitably present new developments
- Language Skills: You have excellent English skills, ideally you also speak German
- Ideally you have experience in:
- Data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase or similar
- SQL and are interested in diving deeper into the subject matter if needed
- Python and Pandas
- ETL pipelines as well as data warehouses such as Google BigQuery, Snowflake, AWS Redshift, etc.
Apart from the people, the role, our culture and mission, there are countless arguments that make Parkdepot a great place to work.
- Growth: *Parkdepot has become one top smart parking management start ups in the last 2,5 years
- Spirit: From ice bathing in the lunch break to the realisation of ambitious ideas - we believe that with the right team everything is possible
- Development: Grow with us, every employee is important and gets his own projects right from the start
- Team: Four founders, over 100 employees - become part of the Parkdepot family
- Technology: Software is deeply rooted in everything we develop; we manage all parking spaces purely digitally, through our camera technologies and automation. We also believe in revolutionising the mobility industry through AI and software
- Flexweek: You have the opportunity to work two days a week from home and additionally for a fortnight every year from a location of your choice
- Equipment: your hardware (Apple or Windows) is also available for private use
- Qualitrain: Subsidised membership allows you to train at reduced rates in sports studios and many other sports facilities.
- YES to diversity: Agile teams of all genders and from over 16 nations come together at our team events (on-site & digital) to celebrate common successes
Parkdepot operates one of the leading digital parking platforms in Europe and is digitizing the traditional parking industry. Our formula is simple: a motivated team with a focus on technology and customer experience, as well as high ambitions drive us to success and rapid growth. Are you in?
Location: St. Martin Strasse, 81541 Munich
Job Type: Full-time