Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We're everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
Must reside in any IAS location: Bretten, Neustadt, New Hudson or Deeside.
As part of our IAS IT team, the BI Data Analyst will manage the data warehouse and data models and handle all BI requests.
- Conduct moderately complex data profiling and analysis to evaluate data sources to determine the best source for business information
- Design, develop and test technical solutions, including ETL, data modeling, and visualizations from concept to implementation
- Acquiring, transforming, and translating data into actionable dashboards, reports, algorithms, or datasets
- Performing moderately complex statistical analysis and presenting findings to guide, influence, and advise leadership
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders/users to gather, document, and maintain business requirements that will inform data modeling decisions, relevant data attributes, and KPIs
- Work with Business and IT teams to provide recommendations and build seemless interfaces for continuous improvement
- Build a strong relationship with our business partners
- Data warehouse management
- Maintaining interfaces of sources to the data warehouse (SAP, C4C, SharePoint, Excel, etc.)
- Definition of scope and content of data import – technical data content
- Speaking partner for external suppliers
- Build up and maintain interfaces to target systems (GPS, Salmon, Smart Analytics, Quentic)
- Build up and maintain the content of the data center
- Build up and maintain access rights and users
- Build up and maintain reports
- Project management for new requirement implementations
- process consulting
- Strategic support (eg, change in business lines, etc.)
- Support with the definition of business processes from FI/O point of view Process consulting
- Support for definition of master data concept
- Creation of tools for pre-calculation, project controlling, planning, and analysis for production and sales
- Several years of professional experience in the development as well as in the setup & conception of ETL processes with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS, SSRS, SQL)
- Experience in business intelligence or reporting with a focus on data sourcing and data modeling from SAP ERP systems and other sources
- Experience in support & operation of a Microsoft Data Warehouse running on Microsoft SQL/Analytics Server or Microsoft Azure Data Factory
- Conception and development of data delivery interfaces to external systems
- Deep understanding of SAP data models, tables, CDS views, and HANA analytical modeling based on processes around make-to-order-production and project-related business
- Development of reports, dashboards, and security concepts for data access in Microsoft Power BI
- Deep expertise with BI tools (PowerBI)
- Data warehouse design experience
- Business analysis from Operations and Financial perspectives
- Understanding and use of scripting languages
- Experience with QA processes and debugging/troubleshooting
- Translating business requirements into technical ones
- Create a single version of the truth, access all business data from one place
- Standardize data into coherent formats so that users can query it
- Report curation and data modelling
- Creation of data library/dictionary
- Creation of technical documentation for BI tools
- Troubleshoot issues and provide end-user training for BI tools
- Embrace an ever-changing environment while simultaneously balancing multiple projects; able to switch priorities and focus as needed
- Ability to work both independently and within a team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Other duties as required by the business
- University degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
Competency is more than ever, a combination of knowledge, experience, and attitude. Key behaviors of our candidate are:
- A customer-centric individual who understands customers' needs and seeks to fulfill or exceed expectations
- A team player and natural diplomate who interacts and unites team members, customers, and all stakeholders
- A methodical and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt, and deliver the promise
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster-moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative "there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible, and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
- A person who complies with our DNA => Commitment - Interaction - Innovation
What can you expect from us?
- An inviting, family-like atmosphere
- Ample opportunities for professional development
- New challenges and opportunities to learn every day
- Outstanding company benefits
- Comprehensive onboarding and training program
- A rewarding, forward-thinking company culture with excellent company benefits
Please copy the link or click here: http://IAS.Virtual.Recruiting.atlascopco.com to explore our virtual room to see our product, benefits, and company culture!
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.