FALKE is an internationally oriented, leading brand company for high-quality legwear and fashion accessories. Based on more than 125 years of experience, we combine function and aesthetics into a modern and cosmopolitan lifestyle. "Quality for its own sake" is the maxim that we share with our discerning customers. More than 3,000 employees, including over 1,000 in Germany, work on the success story of our family company every day.
Strengthen the team at our headquarters in Schmallenberg as of now
DATA ENGINEER DWH / BI (M/F/D)
- Implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehouse (DWH) solutions
- Connection of suitable data sources for evaluation purposes
- Development, operation and monitoring of data management processes, especially ETL processes
- Administration and application advice for various evaluation tools (Board, PowerBI)
- Creation and process control of data flows within the DWH
- Successfully completed studies in (business) computer science or an apprenticeship with relevant professional experience
- At least 3 years of professional or project experience in the data warehouse/ BI environment
- Very good knowledge of the common database programming languages
- Extensive experience working with large, heterogeneous datasets building and optimizing data pipelines, pipeline architectures and integrated datasets using traditional data integration technologies
- Excellent analytical skills paired with process understanding and a strong hands-on mentality
- Communication skills, teamwork, flexibility and commitment
In a mass-produced world, reliable quality and creatively thought-out design are the factors that set us apart from the competition. We follow this guiding principle with our products, but also with our team. Because off the beaten track, we rely on decisive explorers. They are the ones we offer sound training and flat hierarchies.
As an owner-managed family business, we know exactly what our success is based on - the commitment of our employees. Would you like to write your own chapter in our success story?