Our more than 30-year success story in the field of software analytics shows that we are highly specialized experts when it comes to creating data-driven business models. Through the synthesis of data engineering, machine learning and software engineering, we support companies in generating added value from their data. Our more than 100 employees drive digital modernization in the manufacturing, finance and life science industries and pave the way for an economy based on knowledge, technology and responsibility.
- You have a good university degree in computer science, mathematics or natural sciences or have acquired equivalent knowledge in another way (e.g. through vocational training in the IT environment).
- You are at home with at least one programming language (e.g. Python, R, Go, Matlab, SAS, C#, .NET) .
- If you also have experience with one of the standard databases (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.) or one of the scripting languages, or are familiar with the cloud environment (e.g. Azure or AWS) , that is an advantage. If not, learn it from us.
- The high quality of your work is important to you. You will learn proven software engineering techniques and the DevOps lifecycle with us. Anything that you bring with you in terms of previous knowledge will make it easier for you to get started.
- You enjoy identifying and analyzing problems and finding the best solution.
- You enjoy working in a team and communicate openly, empathetically and constructively.
- You are inquisitive and enthusiastic about new things.
- Under the guidance of experienced software engineers and architects, you will learn how to take on the customer's requirements and use them to create, expand and operate innovative, high-performance and cleverly modularized software solutions, and you will become more and more independent in doing so.
- Thanks to on-the-job training and our internal HMS training paths, DevOps techniques and paradigms such as ITSM, ITIL or Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) will soon no longer be foreign words to you. This helps you to create sustainable, easily maintainable and extensible analytical applications and platforms that deliver high added value to our customers' business processes.
- Automated testing and CI/CD mechanisms ensure the consistently high quality of your team's results.
- Your tasks will also include the creation of easy-to-understand, precise software documentation .
- Depending on where your strengths lie, you can develop into a senior software engineer or in the direction of project management.
- Factor "people" & working atmosphere: Benefit from a practiced work-life balance that is firmly anchored in the corporate culture. Joint lunches, company parties, seasonal campaigns and team events ensure good team bonding and company-wide networking.
- Continuing Education: Receive 12 days per year for continuing education. Use formats such as knowledge circles, training, coaching and workshops or attend conferences and distance learning courses. Identify your development potential with us and design your career path based on your priorities.
- Additional services & amenities: In addition to company pension schemes, food and gym allowances, we offer extensive company doctor care, exercise breaks, mindfulness courses and Pilates. Share your enthusiasm in projects and hobby groups such as our climate initiative, HuManS Foundation, knowledge cafés, coding dojos, board games and various sports groups. Fruit basket, lunch menus, ice cream, coffee, tea and drinks are available free of charge.
Your contact person
firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.linkedin.com/in/anna-lena-pander/ https://www.xing.com/profile/ AnnaLena_Pander/cv
Head of Systems Development and Operations
I look forward to getting to know you personally!