As our Lead Data Scientist you are responsible for all matters related to data. As we grow our company your responsibilities will grow with it. You will start by leading our effort to further develop our instant pricing algorithm and enhance it with further offerings as our platform grows. As we gather more operational data you will work with the engineering team to develop insights, for example to develop a predictive analytics model. As an integral part of our growth team, you will have the opportunity to build your own team over time with the skills required to achieve our ambitious goals.
- Own and improve a Python model optimizing the instant pricing algorithm of our platform. Identify and implement new algorithms to optimize the current pricing strategy and roadmap
- Engineer features to improve our matchmaking algorithm and more efficient allocation
- Work with the business development and sales team to improve models for pricing, lead times, customer behaviour
- Set-up a robust (version) control environment to manage model development in a structured manner
- Use data visualization tools to develop reports to present the outcomes of your modelling
- Co-develop a data strategy to realize multiple data use cases (churn prediction, customer behavior etc.) to improve our value proposition using available data
- Bachelor's degree required, MS or PhD preferred, in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience required
- Python proficiency working with DataFrames
- Proficiency in writing complex SQL queries
- Proficiency with Machine Learning to solve clustering, classification, regression and anomaly detection
- Experience with supporting deployment, monitoring, maintenance and enhancement of models desired
- Experience with data visualization tools preferred — Tableau, PowerBi, etc.