Making greater use of renewable energies, advancing the energy transition, mitigating the effects of climate change - that is our passion and our motivation. As a pioneer for the intelligent use of renewable energies, we develop digital solutions to deal with the resources of our planet more responsibly. As a member of our energy team, you will play an active role in shaping a more sustainable future together with us and our customers.
In the daily interaction of our 700 colleagues from more than 30 nations, fairness, international diversity, team spirit and mutual respect are a matter of course - a family business with body and soul.
We are looking for you to strengthen our energy team at our location in Aachen or Oldenburg. Join the KISTERS family!
Job ID: NRG-CBDA-AO
We have this for you:
- You advise our customers through technical and professional consulting in the implementation of projects in the field of big data and analytics in German-speaking countries.
- You specify and develop solutions for advanced analysis methods for very large and diverse data sets
- You professionally look after the technical users of the (Big) Data & Analytics applications.
- You ensure qualified second-level support and take care of incident and change management.
- You represent the interface between software development and the customer in a very varied task.
What you bring with you:
- A completed MINT degree, comparable training or other experience with in-depth software knowledge
- You have experience in using common software tools, e.g. Python
- Knowledge of scripting would be an advantage
- You have gained initial experience in the implementation of projects
- As a career changer, you are interested in familiarizing yourself with business processes and future-oriented analysis methods in the energy industry
- You are confident in dealing with customers
- You speak fluent German and have good written and spoken English skills
- Flexibility and team spirit are a matter of course for you
- An exciting, varied and challenging job as part of a highly motivated team and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- Flexible working hours, company pension scheme, further training opportunities, health care offers, joint events and team-building activities, canteen (depending on location) and [more]
- A long-term perspective and an attractive working environment in an international family business
- Flexibility through 13 locations in Germany, many more around the world and home office option
- ... and more than 700 dedicated colleagues who look forward to seeing you. Join the KISTERS family!
Are you interested in working in a future-oriented company, the daily challenge of current technologies and working in a powerful team?
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably by email, to:
KISTERS AG, zH Mrs Kerstin Vogt
Pascalstraße 8+10 · D-52076 Aachen
+49 2408 9385-0 · jobs(at)kisters.de