- As part of predictive analytics, you analyze big data in order to provide our departments and management with valid decision-making bases for optimizing processes.
- You accompany the entire data mining process from the development of the technical question to the productive implementation and support of the operative data workflow.
- You are the competent contact person for the topic of data science and exchange ideas with different departments on complex topics.
- They optimize our business processes through intelligent, statistically sound, model-based routines.
- You will support the further development and development of the team and help shape future issues relating to analytics and big data.
- You are responsible for and control sub-projects on your own responsibility and ensure that the project runs smoothly.
- You have a degree in (business) mathematics/statistics/computer science or similar.
- Ideally, you have professional experience in the analysis, design and implementation of data science processes or have initial experience in the use of common machine learning models.
- Statistical methods and procedures are among your core competencies, modern project management methods will help you to complete your tasks.
- At best, you are familiar with handling relational databases, preferably Oracle, and with SQL.
- Experience with data mining tools such as SPSS Modeler and basic knowledge of Python or R are an advantage.
- You enjoy optimizing data-driven processes and solving problems and are interested in the exciting technical challenges of pharmaceutical wholesale.
- You speak German fluently (level C1).
- You will benefit, among other things, from an attractive salary, a secure job in a system-relevant industry, flexible working hours with a weekly working time of 38.5 hours, the possibility of financial participation in the company and a wide range of social benefits.
- In a committed and collegial team, you can contribute your passion for IT and gain experience in ambitious projects. You will get to know the technologies and services we use and be in constant contact with other IT teams.
- We support you at every step and promote your professional and personal development in addition to individual training.
- Our subsidized canteen, our sports activities or our free family service, which can offer you support in a wide variety of situations, are a good addition to everyday work.
- We offer flexible work organization in terms of time and space as part of mobile work.
CAREER IN THE HEALTH CARE MARKET AS
DATA SCIENTIST (M/W/D)
Are you an experienced software developer (m/f/d) who would like to work in a dynamic work environment with a lot of personal responsibility? Do you want the freedom to question established processes and advance optimization projects? Then develop high-performance and highly available software solutions with us to ensure the supply of medicines to the population. Our flexible structures enable us to implement exciting projects together. Getting better and better as a developer and as a team motivates us.
For more than 80 years, the NOWEDA pharmacists' cooperative has been a central hub for the supply of medicines as a wholesaler for medicines. As a strong partner to local pharmacies, NOWEDA ensures the health of millions of people throughout Germany. More than 9,300 pharmacists are owners and members of NOWEDA, which is organized as a cooperative. Every day, pharmacies order the medicines they need for their patients as quickly as possible from a range of over 160,000 medicines and standard pharmacy goods.
NOWEDA operates a total of 20 branches throughout Germany. With a total turnover of around 8.2 billion euros, NOWEDA is one of the largest German trading companies.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
Further information at
» To the job market