Skaylink + YOU = exactly the right place for you
Skaylink is a modern global IT service provider of high-performance infrastructures and solutions to medium and large business customers. We create and run innovative solutions for businesses, applying agile methods and cloud automation.
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer (d/f/m).
- The opportunity to work in one of our offices in Hamburg, München, Köln, Essen, Garching, Paderborn, Regensburg, Leipzig or remote
- A Fast-paced, innovative and international environment
- Exciting projects, in which you continuously can improve your talent
- An agile, cooperative and dedicated team as well as modern organizational design - here you can relax and develop your full potential!
- Additional wage payments
- Flexible working hours
- Company events, Skaylink DJ sessions and much more
Skaylink:about your job
- You design cloud environments based on customers' requirements in Microsoft Azure.
- You capture requirements of clients and translate business needs into architecture requirements.
- Your mindset of standardization and automation leads to repeatable design patterns that allows to be operated with low effort.
- You understand developers' needs.
- Microservices and self-contained systems as well as synchronous and asynchronous communication via API are well known to you.
- You value the team and are available for questions regarding the product and public cloud services.
- You can lead the team from discussion to a decision that aligns with the strategic goals of the product.
- Experience in infrastructure as a code and provisioning tools: terraform, azure cli or powershell
- Experience in creating architectures and deploying of CI CD process and pipelines for cloud applications
- Experience in agile scrum processes (optional)
- Providing support in shifts to the customer, analysing alerts and monitoring the customers azure environment as well as troubleshooting Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Azure Network Infrastructure
- Being able to troubleshoot and analyse security vulnerabilities
- Being able to work in an international team (English required, German optional)
- Working with the team together on continuously improvement of the automation of deployment processed
- Azure certifications (optional)
- Availability to work on stand-by during off-work hours (optional)
We are a leading managed cloud and cloud transformation provider. More than 500 employees at eight locations in Germany and four more in Brazil, Romania, Lithuania and Denmark bring their experience, knowledge and passion to our customers. We combine cloud and digital transformation services. As an end-to-end provider, we offer our private and public cloud solutions in the DACH region, targeting medium-sized and enterprise customers.
Do you have any questions? Then please get in touch via - telephone, XING, LinkedIn or E-Mail.