We master challenging software projects worldwide with future-oriented technologies. As part of the ISO Group, we supply market and industry-specific B2B software. With us, no two projects are the same. That means for you: Learn something new every day and always have new experiences.
Design the medical imagery with us. We have been developing sophisticated software and innovative algorithms for applications in computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging and angiography for over 20 years. Put your passion for IT at the service of the general public and enrich our team as a Big Data Database Developer (m/f/d) at the Forchheim location.
- Development of a toolset (SQL database for data persistence) and tools for collecting, importing, documenting and visualizing the data
- Software & database development in the Big Data environment
- Processing of backlog items
- Further development based on customer requirements including communication with the product owner
- Optimization with regard to the future challenge of growing data volumes
- Completed degree in computer science or a comparable course
- several years of experience in modern software development with C# / .NET or .NETCore and with the Entity Framework
- Professional experience with MS SQL Server, especially Stored Procedures (T-SQL), as well as MS Visual Studio
- Know-how in Testautomatisierung & Test Frameworks
- ideally knowledge of SQL Table Schemas and SQL Table Indes
- for the work in our international company you have very good knowledge of English
- flexible working hours allow you to combine private and professional life
- A family-oriented personnel policy, flat hierarchies and responsible activities offer you room for personal and professional development
- Comprehensive further training opportunities for your professional development, e.g. B. Specialist conferences, workshops, BarCamps
- benefit from our broad working environment, including in public administration, tourism, aviation, automation technology, data quality or SAP
Can you identify with the profile you are looking for? Then apply, stating your notice period and your salary expectations.