If you are part of aioneers, you are on a journey to revolutionise supply chain management. You are part of a solid, creative start-up and a unique team. You do not only shape how companies manage their supply chain in the future or how aioneers grows – you also shape your own personal success story. At aioneers, we digitise tactical and strategic decision-making through our SaaS platform AIO for supply chain management and manufacturing operations. We believe in creating something big with the smartest technologies and people like you.
YOUR ROLE AT AIONEERS
To expand our team, we are looking for passionate and detail-oriented data analysts.
- You analyze supply chain data using Python and create dashboards
- You gather, transform and analyze data to identify supply chain improvement potentials
- You build the bridge between business and IT, helping to shape the best business solution while defining the requirements for the clients’ digitalization journey
- You will be an integral part of projects, creating and presenting product demos of our AIO platform and delivering these projects with strong customer interaction, driving workshops and solutioning
- You advise our clients not only on supply chain strategy and business transformation, but you also help our clients to digitalize and automate the management of their supply chains
- You are a self-motivated problem solver, who thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment, combining technical, product, business and leadership perspectives
- You make decisions based on "best solution" and not on your ego
- You inspire our customers, every day anew, because this is the only way to achieve our goals!
You enjoy working in a professionally managed start-up and have fun working together to achieve success through your passion and commitment.
- Permanent residence in Germany with a valid work permit
- University degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Statistics or another quantitative discipline
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience is considered a plus – applications from graduates are welcome
- Good knowledge of supply chain management and operations
- Experience with scripting languages and tools (e.g., Python, R, Spark, SQL)
- Experience with / interest in Azure Devops and Azure Databricks
- Experience with / interest in QlikSense / QlikView and/or other BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau etc.)
- Experience in ETL processes & scripts, proficiency in MS Office with very good knowledge of MS Excel
- First experience with / technical understanding of software systems (e.g. ERP, advanced planning systems, BI tools) and data structures
- All skills to collaborate with customers as well as product and engineering teams
- Ability to understand customer requirements and challenges, prepare use case driven AIO platform product demos and conduct client presentations
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Affinity for new technologies and a drive to self-employed learning
- Affinity for an open feedback culture with flat hierarchies
- Permanent contracts: It is your chance to shape your future as well as that of a company
- Attractive insurance offer: We help you take care of your future by offering attractive insurance arrangements
- Flexible work arrangements: Enjoy the benefit of flexible work times as well as mobile working to maintain your work-life balance
- 30+ 2 (Christmas Eve and New Year´s Eve) days of vacation: We add vacation days on top of the legal minimum so that you have enough time for relaxation in addition to work
- Mentor and buddy program: We support you from your first day: both in your daily tasks and in career development
- Team events: Family events with all aioneers, so that we not only work together but also celebrate together
- State-of-the-art equipment: State-of-the-art laptops and cell phones for more efficient and pleasant digital collaboration