CANYON IS ONE OF THE WORLD'S LEADING MANUFACTURERS OF ROAD BIKES, MOUNTAIN BIKES, TRIATHLON, FITNESS, URBAN AND E-BIKES. THE DIRECT WAY MAKES US DIFFERENT. THEREFORE WE DISTRIBUTE OUR PRODUCTS FROM KOBLENZ AROUND THE GLOBE. HIGHEST QUALITY AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE HAVE TOP PRIORITY.
WE ALWAYS WANT TO BE ONE STEP AHEAD AND TAKE NEW PATHS. THIS IS WHAT DRIVES US. WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO BRING THEIR TALENT AND ENTHUSIASM TOGETHER WITH US AND SHAPE THE FUTURE OF CYCLING.
YOUR TASK IN THE CANYON CREW
- As a working student, you are an important part of the BI department and support the team in the diverse tasks of day-to-day business
- You process ad hoc inquiries from different areas of the company
- Data acquisition, processing and data provision is also part of your area of responsibility
- You are also responsible for ensuring part of Canyon's standard reporting
HOW TO START WITH US
- You are a student in an economics, data science or IT-oriented bachelor's or master's degree
- Confident handling of Excel will not cause you any problems
- You have basic knowledge of a programming language (VBA, SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Knowledge of SAP ERP and a frontend analysis tool (SAP Analytics Cloud, Power BI, Tableau. Etc.) is desirable
- You have a responsible, conscientious way of working
- Very good teamwork and communication skills complete your profile
HIGHLIGHTS ON YOUR CANYON TOUR
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to be part of a growing and innovative company
- You can borrow your current favorite from a pool of more than 170 current Canyon bikes – our test bikes exclusively for employees let you literally experience our entire portfolio
- Canyon crew rides (employee tours after work) and employee events (Christmas party and summer party) for excellent team spirit
- Bikes and accessories at attractive employee conditions
- Subsidized meals in our bistros to give you a boost
- Individual career and further training opportunities for personal and professional development
- You can expect a variety of tasks, tangible products and a sporty team atmosphere in an exciting environment with nice work colleagues
- Very good accessibility by bike or public transport, as well as company parking facilities
- Your benefits may vary slightly depending on where you work.
WHAT MAKES US DISTINGUISH
Passion for cycling - that's what makes Canyon special. We would also like to infect you with this passion. It is important to us to promote the commitment of our employees to their tasks, because we place high demands on our products and services - accordingly, we expect top performance from our employees. A variety of tasks, tangible products and dynamic teams await you with us. Each and every one of us is an important component of Canyon's success. Shape the future of cycling and your individual career path with us in one of the most modern bike factories in the world. Whether you are an apprentice, a student, a graduate, a specialist or manager – you are guaranteed to find the right entry point with us. Because our jobs are as varied and exciting as our bikes.
Flat hierarchies enable you to quickly take on responsibility and shape your personal career path in a friendly working atmosphere with relaxed interactions with one another. As an employer with local ties and a global focus, sustainability and integrity are just as much a part of our values as passion, responsibility and top performance.
Our culture of values ensures a common identity in the company across national borders, hierarchies and cultural differences.
We live cycling - Inspire to ride.
Are you a team player and would you like to work for one of the leading companies in the bicycle industry? Then you are exactly right with us! We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Your contact person is: