- Collaborate with scientists and engineers to design and implement machine learning models for business applications
- Process and manage large amounts of data
- Analyzing and visualizing data partly with big data methods and technologies
- Identify boundary conditions of ML models, convey mathematical understanding of the model
- Establish schedule and project planning terms of ML models
- Communicate data insights to the customer
- Programming scripts for data processing and validation
- Develop customer-specific solutions by embedding specialist knowledge in the automotive context and automotive language
- Completed university studies in the field of data engineering, data science, computer science, natural sciences or engineering
- First practical experience in dealing with databases and in the field of data processing
- Good knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R, Scala, Java, Matlab etc. and SQL
- Business fluent English, ideally knowledge of German
- A high degree of flexibility, creativity, commitment, resilience, ability to act independently and ability to work in a team
Company profile Xelvin Deutschland GmbH is a competent development partner for innovative technology carriers and leading companies.
As part of the Xelvin Group, founded in the Netherlands in 2006, Xelvin Germany has a network of international expertise in demanding and complex development projects.
On this basis, as a reliable engineering service provider, we are able to work out individual project solutions together with our project partners in order to successfully promote new and further technological developments and innovations.
Apply now Xelvin Deutschland GmbH