Benefits and Allowances
continuing education programs
Full job description
Strengthen our team in the field of data thinking as
Business Analyst Data-Science & Analytics (m|f|d)
from now on | full time | free choice of residence
The digital networking of people and things enables innovative business models, products and business processes. We are one of the top consultancies in Germany for analytics and big data - be there!
What sets you apart:
- You are enthusiastic about data modeling and analysis
- You are confident in using the programming languages R and Python (and relevant libraries)
- You can prepare data visually, ideally with the help of a visualization tool like Power Bi, Tableau or Qlik, so that even non-experts can understand the meaning
- Ideally, you will have knowledge of software development
- You have gained initial practical experience in the field of data science and/or business analytics in internships or study projects
- You have a strong technical understanding
- Analytical thinking is your strength and you are able to identify the essentials in a pool of data and information
- You are fluent in German and English
- You enjoy teamwork in agile teams
- You like to bring in your strong conceptual skills paired with a hands-on mentality
What tasks await you (e.g.):
- Participation in various data science projects of well-known companies together with more experienced colleagues
- Support in the implementation of data/AI/BI use cases
What we offer you:
- Great team: authentic, motivated and competent colleagues: inside with joy in performance and design
- Growing company: Working in a leading and rapidly growing management consultancy
for innovation, growth and digitization with top positions in brand eins and kununu rankings
- Well-known customers: Experience demanding projects for clients, for example in the mobility, finance, telecommunications and energy sectors
- Authentic culture: creative and cooperative work that is our mission statement
'We'll make something out of it!' follows
- Fast development: Many development opportunities and mentoring for your personal career path
- Flexibility: Free choice of place of residence within Germany and/or Austria and mobile working
- Attractive remuneration: An attractive and fair remuneration model, including professional, personal and methodical further training
- Extras : great events, promotion of company pension schemes, sabbatical opportunities, support for your academic training and much more.
Take your next step with mm1. We'll take you further.
We are already looking forward to getting to know you!
If you have any questions, our colleagues from Talent Acquisition will be happy to help.
- Melanie Pacner
- Talent Acquisition
- +49 151 291 951 21
Type of position: full-time