Senior DevOps Engineer
My client is building a fully remote team in Germany and are on a journey to build one of the most cutting edge personalization platforms ( powered by ML Products ) in Retail today.
A start up within an enterprise organization, they have both the speed and creativity of a start up and the resources of an international business.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be Designing and implementing key infrastructure products to enable the feature teams to ship value to their customer, working across all levels of their platform.responsibilities
- Joining a cross-functional team ( Data Engineers, ML Engineers, DevOps, product, Software Devs ) you will contribute in the building of essential infrastructure products (eg deployment, monitoring) to enable the teams to ship value.
- Work on all levels of the platform like network, compute, storage, frameworks and software
- Automate the infrastructure and processes with tools like Terraform
- Work on key processes to ensure availability and scalability of the platform using tools like Kubernetes, Docker, Helm etc.
- Min. Bsc in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Min. of 2+ years coding in Python ( Or Go ) and Bash scripting, where you can develop code that is reusable ,clean and scalable
- Experience with microservice architectures in production (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Building highly scalable architecture optimized for high availability,
high data throughout, and low latency
- Production experience with cloud platforms like GCP (preferred) or AWS
- Knowledge of major configuration management systems as well as how to define infrastructure as code
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Salary range: €85-105k
- 30 days holidays
- Full remote working (in Germany and Spain only)
*Please note , due to Visa process constraints only those eligible to work and live in Germany and Spain will be shortlisted*
Fore more information on the position please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com