Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Professional Services Operations team as we support a rapidly growing services organization!!! As a member of the PS Delivery Analytics team, the Sr. Business Analyst will help navigate where we are headed using tools and models to provide insights to how much revenue we can deliver in upcoming quarters and the right mix of capacity to meet demand.
The ideal candidate for this role can do multi-dimensional revenue planning and demand modeling as well as succinctly communicate model characteristics, output, and variances to Leadership. The modeling work has an entrepreneurial component, which requires a strong understanding of systems and tools used in PS to develop solutions connecting the dots of what we sell to who delivers. Our team works with people both globally and remotely as well as engage in processes in a matrix organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Using data driven solutions to support the Q+1 (next quarter’s) revenue planning process. These include:
- Collaborating with our Global Delivery Center in India to build and lead a demand model in order to project expected hours and revenue by Geo
- Partner with the JAPAC team in supply/demand planning and any ad hoc analysis
- Provide a weekly tops-down analysis of APAC and Japan revenue performance
- Responsible for tracking JAPAC bill rate performance and backlog trending
- Support the JAPAC Delivery Operations Managers on other ad-hoc or recurring analysis that will help the business
- Effectively communicate recommendations to partners to influence business decisions that enhance business performance
- Achieve an integrated understanding of the important metrics and how they impact performance
- Identify and lead changes (tools, process) that better connect what we are selling to the resources available to deliver
What You’ll need to Succeed:
- 7+ years’ proven experience in software, SaaS and/or related industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, finance, or analytics related field
- Deep experience in analytics, data science, and/or financial modeling – particularly in building, deploying, and tracking forecasting or capacity models.
- Exceptional Excel skills; experience in PowerBi is a plus
- Self-starter who can handle complex tasks with minimal direction and develop new strategies and ways of approaching business challenges.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with ability to simplify the complex and use data storytelling to influence/drive decision making across cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management, planning, and organizational skills, including ability to handle several projects at a time in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solver who can challenge the status quo and self motivated to take on unknowns!!