We are looking for
Graduate / Young Professional for Big Data & Analytics Cloud Applications
at the location: Frankfurt am Main
Welcome to DZ BANK
Take your next career step at a bank where you can successfully shape your future and the future of the cooperative banks. DZ BANK is Germany's second-largest commercial bank, the central institution in the Volksbanken Raiffeisenbanken cooperative financial network, the central bank for around 800 German cooperative banks and has the holding function for the companies in the DZ BANK Group. We are a high-performing employer that offers you new, exciting challenges. Who appreciates digital thinking and initiative. He demands and encourages. Who drives innovation and believes in constant change. And who thinks and works particularly in partnership – because we shape success together, gladly with you.
That awaits you
- As an application manager, you and your colleagues are responsible for a data lake platform in the cloud as well as other cloud and on-premise applications in the field of data management and BI
- You will help to set up the company-wide data lake in the cloud and migrate the previous on-premise environment
- You will professionally support the technical users of the (Big) Data & Analytics applications
- You ensure qualified second-level support and take care of incident, change and problem management.
- In projects you will work on the introduction and further development of IT solutions for (Big) Data & Analytics. In doing so, you bring in your expertise for the reliable operation of the application and ensure a smooth transition into production.
- They ensure reliable and careful implementation of regulatory and operational requirements.
- You drive the continuous automation and optimization of the supported applications, for example with CI/CD pipelines and modern testing and monitoring.
- University degree related to IT or comparable training and initial professional experience in a similar IT environment - we also welcome those starting their careers with the appropriate qualifications
- Understanding of data lake and big data technologies, on-premise or in the cloud: HDFS, Spark, Hive/Impala, Google Cloud Platform e.g. BigQuery
- Basic knowledge of data modelling, data governance and data management
- A desire for responsibility and continuous improvement as well as the courage to tackle new topics
- Basic knowledge of relational and non-relational databases, data warehouse and BI
- Ideally familiar with the processes of application support, with IT change management and with 2nd level support
- Desirable: Basic cloud know-how (applications and environments), preferably in GCP
- Strong communication skills and a clear customer orientation
That's what we offer you
From an attractive performance-related salary to flexible working hours. From extensive further training programs to sports and fitness offers to company pension schemes. At DZ BANK you get a wide range of benefits and benefits, as well as optimal conditions for your personal development. We live cooperative values and pay attention to a work-life balance. Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application - and to you.
Hartmut Hans will be happy to answer any questions you may have by telephone on 069/7447-2683 . Find out more at karriere.dzbank.de !
We are pleased to meet you. Start your online application now via the apply button , duration max. 10 minutes.