Looking for a new challenge?
Are you studying (business) informatics or something similar, are you a real number acrobat and the world of complex data structures is exactly your thing? Would you like to apply your knowledge in practice and help shape it on your own responsibility? Then support our team in the area of BI Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse !
- You carry out the technical analysis of the requirements and the development of the conceptual design for the development of a scalable data warehouse solution
- You develop, implement and operate processes for data integration in the future data warehouse environment
- You ensure a uniform data governance model
- You provide data for BI tools (Power BI) and support reporting
- You take on the interface function between the departments and translate specialist requirements into strategic and technical framework concepts within the BI architecture
- You prepare complex data structures and information
- You carry out module and integration tests
You bring that with you
- You are studying in the field of (business) informatics or something similar
- You have already gained experience in IT project management and are familiar with general processes, structures and BI applications
- You have experience in requirements analysis, conception and implementation of DWH/BI systems
- You think analytically and have the ability to penetrate complex issues and to solve problems quickly, in a structured manner and independently
- You have very good knowledge of SQL, Phython and are confident in dealing with relational and non-relational database systems and data modeling in the data warehouse environment
- You have experience in data visualization and reporting with Power BI
- You have conceptual skills and a strong sense of quality
- You communicate confidently and proactively
- You are an absolute team player and are characterized by an independent way of working
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills
We offer you that
Modern work culture in an innovative environment with a strong team spirit
Flexible working hours, trust working hours, home office
Yoga, team activities and events, drinks, coffee and fresh fruit, table football, table tennis, internal workshops and seminars
Lots of scope for participation and the opportunity to take on responsibility independently
Modern office in a central location, very good accessibility by public transport
High-quality network and valuable contacts in the German startup scene
The chance to help shape a sustainable, socially committed multichannel brand and to implement your own ideas with a highly motivated team
HAPPYBRUSH - HAPPY JOBS FOR HAPPY PEOPLE
We are a young and dynamic startup in the heart of Munich and are working with the happybrush brand on the vision of making oral care more modern, easier and fairer.
As a startup named "Fastest Growing Startups Europe" by the Financial Times, we have hit the ground running with modern, sustainable products in Germany and Austria and are ready to take the next big step towards internationalization to revolutionize the global oral care market.