matelso is an owner-managed, medium-sized MarTech company from Kaiserslautern in the Palatinate region of Germany. Our team of around 40 employees in the areas of product management, tech and marketing works every day with pleasure and passion to develop future-proof solutions for our customers that offer real added value.
As a Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/d), you will develop a deep understanding of our customers' business cases in order to derive approaches and requirements for data-driven solutions. Within the scope of our future-oriented projects, you will design use cases and strategies in an experimental way and with a lot of creative freedom in order to generate added value for our customers from their data. In doing so, you are always one step ahead in terms of AI technologies and research.
- Development of new use and business cases as well as product ideas in strong cooperation with the product managers.
- Identification and tracking of high-quality data as the basis for our data analyses.
- Apply AI techniques such as machine learning and NLP to best implement the use and business cases.
- Work closely with our project and development team to jointly evaluate innovative technologies.
- Most important to us is your passion for AI and innovation, so career changers with strong hands-on experience are just as welcome as graduates with a completed master's degree related to IT or data (eg, computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics, etc .).
- Relevant experience in areas such as Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Statistics, Neural Networks and NLP.
- Ideally knowledge in the use of suitable programming languages and tools, such as C++ and Python.
- Since we are an international team, we require good to very good English skills.
- Top salary: We reward your strong performance with an attractive fixed salary and other benefits such as event-related bonuses.
- Flexible working time model: With our flexible working time model and a fully trust-based working time, you can balance your work-life balance.
- Complimentary charging station: a stocked beverage fridge, fully-automatic coffee machine, and snacks will help you keep your battery topped off.
- Permanent employment: All signs point to growth. Therefore, you will of course receive a permanent employment contract and the perspective of a sustainable cooperation.
- Individual personnel development: We already start during the onboarding phase to jointly reflect on strengths, areas of development and professional as well as personal goals. Set your footprint.
- True team spirit and regular employee events: we offer many occasions to get together and celebrate successes.
- Exciting challenges: Our organization is growing in the environment of forward-looking technologies, trends and topics such as artificial intelligence, big data and digitalization
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, using our web form or by e-mail.
You have questions in advance? Stephanie von Ploetz will be happy to answer them by phone: 0631 92009002
Person-related formulations in the job advertisement are to be considered gender-neutral.