Full job description
Welcome to DABBEL!
We are developing the next generation of building management: fully autonomous & AI-based with the most scalable and cost-effective software solution to reduce energy consumption in commercial buildings worldwide.
Our team of engineers, developers, sales, marketing and admin experts in Germany, Spain and the UK acts cross-functionally and agilely and works together to realize our mission: to reduce CO2 emissions worldwide as quickly as possible.
We are looking for talented people who want to lend a hand and make a difference. Bring your ideas to us and grow with us!
- You will work in an ambitious, international team of experts who want to achieve our goals together
- You will gain insight into the exciting tech startup and AI industry
- You take on responsibility, can really help shape things and experience personal growth
- Together with you, we develop a personal development plan and promote your further training
- You can work remotely and in the office and organize your working hours flexibly
- Our office is very modern, well equipped and very easy to reach by public transport
- Our table tennis table is waiting for your skills and there is still a place available for you at our team events :)
- Last but not least: You help to reduce CO2!
What the role looks like...
- You will maintain, enhance and manage the quality and usage of data
- You will establish, manage, and document processes and structures ensuring high quality of data
- You will support the maintenance and further development of our data warehouse
- You will design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources; as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked
- You will collaborate with business and technology stakeholders in ensuring data warehouse architecture development and utilization
- You possess Bachelor's degree in an analytical related field, including information technology, science, and engineering discipline.
- You have in-depth understanding of data management concepts and practices (eg metadata, permissions, recovery, security, privacy, quality, and monitoring) and data integration (ETL/ELT) procedures;
- You know computer programming languages (preferably Python, SQL, etc.) and manipulating large data sets;
- You are experienced with on-premise and cloud-based solutions (preferably AWS); PowerBI, Tableau, or other advanced information and data analytics tools;
- You have strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- You would like to work in a startup and appreciate taking on responsibility and the hands-on approach
- You see yourself as part of the team with which you can achieve great things together
- You speak fluent English (at least C1)
- Our mission inspires you and you want to make a contribution
For more information on DABBEL, please visit our website: https://www.dabbel.eu/de
Our recent highlight: in October 2022, we have been selected by Business Punk and Statista as one of the top Startup employers 2022 in the category Technology. We are very proud and feel assured that we are on the right track. Please find more details here: Top Startup Employer 2022
Job Types: Full time, Permanent