Full job description
DeepSign is an award-winning Cybersecurity startup focused on securing work computers from cyberattacks with stolen credentials, using the latest research on behavioral biometrics.
This involves an AI pipeline, collecting and preparing the data, scheduling model training, running the training itself, as well as testing future data against the trained models. To improve and extend these workflows we are looking for a Rust Developer.
- Together with our team, improve and extend data workflows and ML code
- Writing software to analyze the performance of ML code
- Deal with client/server architectures, including work scheduling
- Make contributions to open-source libraries where necessary
- Work in an international team
- Experience with the programming language Rust
- Machine Learning experience is desired, but not necessarily required
- You speak fluent English. German is a bonus, but not required.
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited contract
- Modern hardware
- Startup culture with flat hierarchy
- Office in the heart of Saarbrücken or remotely