Full job description
Codepan is a bootstrapped & profitable AI innovation lab located in Berlin with a team of passionate data scientists, engineers and technologists. We
are looking for a curiosity-driven, self-motivated and results-driven Senior Data Scientist who enjoys hands-on involvement in building products and solutions with a strong focus on business value and impact.
Our tech stack: Python, FastAPI, XGboost, Sklearn, ML-flow, Microsoft Azure, Redis
As a part of the team, you will...
- Contribute to products in all life cycle stages from inception & design, through tuning, testing and up to delivery and maturity
- Analyze and attain a better understanding of client data sets and translate business problems to ML solutions
- Implement best practices for machine learning models as well as monitor their performance in production
- Contribute to the innovation processes, best practices and coding standards in our team
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to balance technical value work with feature work (eg, refactoring, performance improvements)
In terms of skills and experience, you have...
- Proficiency in Python
- 2+ years of working experience with industry data science and machine learning projects
- Experience implementing Machine Learning frameworks (Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Pytorch etc.)
- Experience and interest in the fields of data science and machine learning research (NLP, Computer Vision, Time Series etc.), including both academic literature and industry tools
- First experience with Machine Learning Deployment and Management Tools (Flask/Django APIs, Docker, Kubernetes, Mlflow etc.)
- As a plus, you have...
- Experience with Cloud Services and Architectures (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.)
- Experience with test-driven development, continuous integration and deployment techniques and especially familiarity with developing and maintaining ML algorithms for SaaS products
How we work, collaborate and recharge
We think that collaborating in a diverse environment is the prerequisite for fruitful and innovative work. We celebrate a culture built on learning, passion and joy as well as trust, integrity and openness. We pride ourselves on working together with industry leaders and experts with whom we create sustainable solutions for people & organizations.
To juggle daily life, we enjoy a flexible hybrid setup with a beautiful waterfront office in a repurposed warehouse in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
Among others, you may also enjoy to
- Thrive with free access to Udemy and German language classes
- Treat yourself well with our Calm & Urban Sports Club subscription and
- Relax with up to 31 days off/vacation
Come join us!
Julia, our People & Culture Specialist, is looking forward to getting to know you!