Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get digitally enabled, both in the way they work and how they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices worldwide, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
In this role, you will help to drive the Data Analytics practice and play a critical role in helping advance the application of business intelligence, advanced data analytics and machine learning as a core building block for our market offerings. Assist in the project delivery for Analytics work, focusing on improving the customer experience and understanding to help our client's business growth ultimately. As an evangelist for Analytics, you will partner with leaders in various divisions, industries and geographies to ensure that increasingly more solutions we bring to the market are data and insight-driven whilst helping to identify new business opportunities and account growth.
- Assisting our clients in determining how to measure and analyze the effectiveness of their business.
- Consult with clients to shape and define the role and success of analytics in their business
- Be actively involved in advising our clients to design and deploy best practice measurement solutions for all forms of digital marketing activity
- Be a part of assisting our clients in managing and leveraging data from disparate sources and converting it into accurate, actionable information that can support fact-driven decision-making and drive competitive advantage.
- Using data sets to analyze to provide actionable insights and recommendations for optimization through experimentation
- Assisting clients with their business problems using a sound understanding of relevant analytics methodologies, techniques and technology, including but not limited to web analytics, data engineering, and business intelligence.
Your Experience & Skills
- Passionate about data and analytics to transform business models and a thirst to continually learn and keep pace with the latest innovations and applications
- Professional experience in consulting with a focus on data analytics
- Strong technical background with a good understanding of digital analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Power BI, Tableau)
- Track record of collaborating on analytical initiatives
- Good program management skills with experience managing a team and the successful delivery of complex data analytics and/or science projects
- Structured problem-solving skills and logical thinking, as well as the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Good key stakeholder management skills
- Strong team and business communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills, and strong attention to detail; can walk through approach with technical clients or explain tricky concepts to non-technical audiences
Set Yourself Apart With
- Experience with digital media mechanics (SEO, PPC, display and affiliates)
- Experience in experimentation through conversion rate optimization programmes (A/B testing)
- Excellent German and English language skills
Benefits of Working Here
- We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
- We offer numerous discounts on travel, cultural and leisure activities
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
- We offer you a vibrant workplace culture with many different community events throughout the year
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.