These are your tasks:
- You will advise and support operational divisions in the analysis and optimization of business processes through data sourcing & data cleansing with a focus on SAP.
- You develop data models in the field of business intelligence.
- You manage BI development projects and control external IT service providers.
- They support data-driven decision-making processes.
- You will develop business intelligence dashboards with the aim of being able to transparently monitor industrial end-to-end processes and to support BI tools.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics, industrial engineering or a comparable qualification.
- You have experience in the field of business intelligence and project management.
- You have good knowledge of SAP BW, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Data and Warehouse Cloud.
- Ability to work in a team, communication skills and a high level of customer orientation round off your profile.
- Location: Laupheim or Hamburg
- entry level:
- Direct entry - with professional experience
- Working time: full time
- Employment relationship: unlimited
- Subgroup: Diehl Aviation
- Start: immediately
Applications from severely disabled applicants (m/f/d) will be given preferential treatment if they are equally qualified. If you wish to do so, please indicate - on a voluntary basis - your SB status in your application.
These are your possible benefits:
- Tariff remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Family business
Do what is important to you at Diehl.
Diehl Aviation Laupheim GmbH
+49 7392 703-1049