For our Service IT team we are looking for a DevOps Engineer / Interface Developer (m/f/d) .
You automate and optimize processes and interfaces with our EAI software and support technical and energy management projects (e.g. automated network calculation, enriching the forecasting software we use with data from third-party providers, interfaces to S/4Hana).
As an employee in the DevOps-SI team, you will work with agile methods in a Scrum team, supported by an Agile coach. You reflect on yourself and the work of your team in reviews and retros and actively promote digitalization in the energy transition.
- Family atmosphere and “you” culture
- Tariff-based remuneration with special company payments
- Flexitime account and 30 days vacation
- Employee events
- Ergonomic workplaces also varied health courses
- Mobile working (if possible)
- High-quality tools and modern IT equipment
- Work and functional clothing
- Personal and professional development
- Freedom to make decisions in daily work organization
- Design, documentation, implementation and maintenance of interfaces
- Design and implementation of workflows with our EAI software
- Implementation of interfaces mostly based on XML, REST and web services
- Support in the conception of these interfaces
- Analysis, automation, further development and documentation of processes
- Carrying out functional and integration tests
- Data management and database maintenance (mainly SQL)
- Administrative activities in the operation of our systems and applications
- Participation in the introduction and integration of new technologies
- Completed studies in (business) computer science/engineering or comparable qualification
- Experience in developing application software or interfaces using SOAP and REST
- Good knowledge and practical experience with an object-oriented programming language
- Ideally experience in data warehouse and SQL databases
- Experience in dealing with agile processes in a Scrum-organized team
- Curiosity about corporate and specialist processes and future topics in the energy sector
We are happy to be there for you and look forward to receiving your application!
Valeska von Wyschetzki, Team Personnel
Tel 0831 2521-471