About the Job
We're looking for a skilled senior data scientist to work with 1,6 billion profiles / 2 Terabyte Database and HR-Ontology.
At Talentwunder, you will have the chance to work with a large dataset of roughly 2 billion profiles in a 2 Terabyte Database and an HR Ontology with 340 thousand terms. Profile data is the core of our business, which gives our data science team a big impact on the company’s success. We are about to develop innovative, data-driven approaches to tackle unique and previously unseen problems from many different fields like recommender systems, deep learning algorithms, NLP, time-series analysis, graph-theory problems, knowledge-base generation, ontologies as well as plain and simple classification problems.
Your job will be to analyze our datasets, extract interesting new data, and improve our HR Ontology from internal and external sources.
- Generate insights from different data sources to improve our products
- Drive product innovation by developing innovative algorithms
- Participate in the development of Chatbots to use the data and ontologies in intelligently assisting our customers
- 3+ years work experience in the area Machine Learning, Data Science, Big Data, Data Mining, Text Mining, KDD, or Statistics in general.
- University degree (PhD or M.Sc.) in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent
- Data engineering skills, building ETL pipelines, data monitoring and data quality assurance
- Practical experience in use of Machine Learning tools and frameworks
- Intermediate programming skills in Python, R, Java or similar
- You develop your prototypes in a fast, iterative and agile development culture
- You have mentored junior data scientists and helped them move forward
- You have supported your peers in developing their own technical leadership
- You are not afraid to engage people you disagree with
- Experience with interactive Chatbots is a plus
What we offer
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours without travelling
- Competitive salary with stock options - connecting you directly to the success of the company
- An education budget to spent on conferences, books, online tutorials, meetups, etc.
- A hardware budget to buy the MacBook/Laptop, Monitor, etc. of your choice
- Free drinks, snacks & fruits