We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We redefine chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- In your new role, you will support the development of polyurethane products by assisting data scientists in the acquisition, preparation, cleansing, and analysis of technical data
- You will be responsible for deploying prototypes of data models to production
- The support of execution, evaluation and visualization of quantitative and/or qualitative data analysis will also be your task
- You will also install, configure and test software, and administer computers for data science and analysis tasks
- Furthermore you will prepare the corresponding documentation
- You will implement required source codes and programming scripts for data science and analysis tasks.
- Additionally, you will maintain expertise in state-of-the-art data science
Who you are
- You hold a university degree or completed formal vocational training in mathematics, statistics or data science
- Your profile shows a good knowledge of statistics and mathematics and strong interest in IT
- You have good programming skills, especially in Python, R, SQL and Shell Scripting and interest and flexibility to learn additional programming languages if required
- Furthermore, you have a good knowledge of data base architectures
- Ideally, you have a good knowledge and experience in working with techni- cal R&D data
- A proactive working attitude and self-initiative are among your key com- petencies
- You are fluent in German and English languages, both written and spoken and you have an open personality to adapt to the international working environment
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fits this profile, please apply online at www.career.covestro.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation. Please also indicate your availability/notice period. First questions will be answered by Ms Isabell Ramrath Phone: +49 214 6009 8246.
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.