The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 30 million members in 14 countries on three continents. In less than 6 years on the market, we have grown to more than 250 million Euros in annual sales, and the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a (Senior) Analyst Business Intelligence (m/f). In this position, you will use your excellent and demonstrated analytical skills to provide analytical expertise and actionable insights to help our Business Departments make data-driven decisions.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Provide analytical expertise and actionable insights to help our Business Departments make data-driven decisions
- Develop and advance analytical models
- Set up and improve performance tracking, conduct ad-hoc analyses
- Work with DWH Developers to assure state-of-the-art technical implementation
You come with:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience after graduation in the area of Business Intelligence/ data analysis
- Experience in creation of end-to-end requirement analysis, reporting and other BI solutions and initiatives
- Experience with setting-up ETL processes and working with Google Analytics data as a plus
- Very good Excel, SQL and Tableau (or any equivalent visualization software) skills
- Very good analytical skills and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including fluent business English
- The opportunity to help create best-in-class BI and shape an organization using data-driven insights
- A truly shaping BI position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company