commercetools offers a next generation commerce platform on the market - API and cloud based, highly scalable and on every channel. We concentrate outstanding technological knowledge and enthusiasm in a modern, friendly and family oriented environment. Join our vision in becoming the number one eCommerce company!
We're looking for Machine Learning Engineers who strive for diversity, as you will be working with a rich variation of data sources including images, natural language text, demographics, sales records or product attributes. Common applications include recommendations, anomaly detection or trend prediction, but we are always looking to push conventional boundaries and develop innovative applications based on modern machine learning research. If you are expert with Python and have a strong background in software engineering for production, join our ML team!
As a Machine Learning Engineer at commercetools, you will create innovative machine learning solutions for our cloud-based eCommerce platform. You will be a data evangelist and collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Product Managers and DevOps Engineers to build reliable prediction engines and generate data-driven insights.
- Design, build and maintain scalable machine learning APIs
- Make informed choices on preprocessing methods, feature engineering, and modeling techniques
- Communicate the results of your work not only in internal meetings, but also to the public (international conferences, blog posts, etc.)
- Stay up-to-date with new developments in machine learning research as well as e-commerce and show initiative to create innovative solutions
- M.Sc. in a quantitative discipline such as machine learning, computer science, statistics, physics or neuroscience and at least three years of relevant work experience in business
- Strong background in Machine Learning and Software Engineering
- Programming experience in Python and machine learning libraries (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, keras/tensorflow/pytorch, spark, etc.)
- Ability to simplify complex results and effectively communicate them to people with diverse backgrounds
- Excellent English language skills (German is a plus)
- Bonus: Experience in eCommerce, Google Cloud Platform, NoSQL databases, data engineering or Scala
Was wir bieten:
- Mindset. Agile methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with a free, open and international culture.
- Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with impact.
- Growth. Learn from each other every day and benefit from the knowledge we concentrate in our healthy growing company.
- Environment. Flexible and respectful environment as well as modern offices and good hardware.
- Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than in time recording.