You are a one of a kind Data Scientist (m/f) who stands out when handling quantitative and analytical data. The company’s database is your home when it comes to mining and analyzing results to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies. With your distinctive knowledge you dive deep into the varied internal and external data sources and are a master in analytical approaches.
- You will work with different stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data driving business solutions.
- Your will mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- 2+ years experience in a similar position
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets. Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks is a big plus.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop Asana Rebel in an early stage. Fast decisions and flat hierarchies help you to have an impact.
Excellence & Team: The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and ambitious founders. Be able to work with an awesome team, who love to help each other out and will care about you. Furthermore, you can benefit from the company's contacts to Apple and Facebook.
Flexibility: We take care of our team. You’ll get the things you need (just ask for it). We have flexible working hours, free drinks and fruits, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings.