Get insights into the automotive industry and join one of the fastest growing automotive companies in Europe at its international headquarters in Frankfurt/Main in Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 1,500 persons in Europe and represents about 500,000 vehicles sold every year.
- KIA Motors Europe centrally manages the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European subsidiaries.
We have an exciting opportunity for you as an Intern (m/f) Business Intelligence / Fleet Sales
Become part of our Kia family and:
- Gain invaluable work experience in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and professional working environment
- Develop your skills gained at university
- Work and exchange ideas within our international team (about 40 different nationalities are currently working at Kia Motors Europe)
- Enjoy a fully integration into our company (Onboarding events, Intern networking, After Work Kia events)
- Enjoy a fair compensation
- Enjoy free Korean and Western lunch in our excellent company canteen
- Advanced student in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Informatics or other related studies
- Good Analytical skills and familiarity with different statistical methods
- Good Knowledge of OLAP database solutions, preferably SAP BW
- Ideally first practical experiences with Tableau or other data visualization products
- Ideally international experiences
- Communicative and responsive
- Affinity for automotive industry
- Enrolled during the entire period of the internship
Your main tasks:
- Support the whole data processing lifecycle (e.g. Data querying, Data Visualization, Reporting Performance optimization etc.)
- Prepare Tableau dashboards for Kia Motors Europe
- Analyze and prepare Ad-Hoc Reports for Used Car Sales Management
- Support our National Sales Companies with BI related topics
- Create presentations and reports on BI
- Create documentation on Data Sources and user manuals on Tableau
- Assist on creating a data visualization handbook for KIA
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal with your earliest possible starting date.