- Design and set-up of a new machine-learning driven sales platform for financial services
- Be part of a small, dedicated and newly formed multi-national team
- Have direct responsibility for implementation of respective development projects
- Design and development of micro services and REST-based APIs shaping our platform architecture
- Implement with fast and agile dev processes from specification to deployment
- Cooperate and interact directly with product management and the leadership team
- Degree in computer science or related studies
- Professional experience as a Java developer
- Proven knowledge in the deployment of machine learning technologies (TensorFlow, Apache Spark, Python, Google Cloud Platform ML) and development of respective software systems with Java 8 or Python
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art microservice architectures
- Design / Integration of webservice interfaces
- Very good understanding of persistence in (No-) SQL based database systems and ETL procedures
- Experience with build processes with Jenkins, GIT and Jira as well as virtualization and containers
- Unix skills, knowledge to deal with live systems
- Preferably proven knowledge of core banking and/or payment solutions
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Enthusiasm for excellence and a strong “hands-on” attitude
What we offer
- Work for the undisputed market leader and shape the future of our core products and services used by millions of users
- Enjoy our highly professional and friendly team spirit
- Benefit from our staff development programmes and various training opportunities (soft skill training, programmes for high achieving employees, career pathways to expert and leadership roles)
- Join our generous company pension scheme
- Enjoy our free selection of hot drinks, water and fruit as well as free and meet people from different CHECK24 departments at our legendary party events
- Save money with our cash-back vouchers for CHECK24 products and services
- Work in the heart of the city - our headquarters is located close to Munich’s city center and is easy to reach via public transport
You can find more benfits here.
Bereit für CHECK24?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung! Bewerben Sie sich jetzt online mit Ihren aussagekräftigen Unterlagen inklusive Gehaltsvorstellungen.
CHECK24 is Germany’s largest online comparison portal. Since 2006 it has pioneered the comparison of financial products such as consumer loans, credit cards, mortgages and cashing accounts as a free service for end customers. Today it continues to set the industry standards in terms of innovation, customer service and business growth - likely being Germany’s largest "Fintech”.
We are excited to offer you the opportunity to join our team and drive the creation of the next level of our services.
CHECK24 Services GmbH
Mrs Verena Hauke