AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra.
Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
Join the AGCO team in Marktoberdorf, Germany. Proud producers of Fendt. For more information about Fendt, visit http://www.fendt.com.
AGCO is embarking on a multi-year, multi-million dollar program to expand our existing strong physical product experience into a Digital one.
The Digital Customer Experience (DCX) program is a major strategic investment transforming our customer journeys into new digital business models providing new revenue and value-producing opportunities supported by leading-edge digital IT platforms and tools for the benefit of our customers, dealers and AGCO. This includes new digital ecosystems based on a flexible and agile architecture such as Configure Price Quote (CPQ), eCommerce, CRM, Data Analytics and many more.
As a global program with its initial implementation focused on Europe with project base in Marktoberdorf, Germany, AGCO’s Digital Program will deliver an outstanding customer experience and the promotion of innovation within our emerging digital strategy.
Following a successful blueprinting period, AGCO is about to start its journey to Digitalization in early 2018.
As a top talent you will be a part of this digital transformation and help chart the course for our future!
The position will be based out of the “home” of our Fendt brand in Marktoberdorf. Fendt is the leading brand in agricultural machinery – whether with tractors, combines, forage harvesters or balers; leaders drive Fendt.
The IT Data Analyst position is responsible for leading the effort to understand the AGCO business data needs and identify how best to meet those needs. Overall this role is critical to the entire project life cycle as it will be responsible for requirement definition, design, configuration, testing and documentation to ensure best practice is followed and business value is delivered in accordance to the objectives. The role leads the effort to analyze, validate and document the business and system requirements around key data domains as a key liaison/engagement role between the global AGCO business and IT support functions. This role requires strong experience with data modeling, data integration, data quality and analytics.
Job Function and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with key business resources on requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation
- Understand and translate business concepts to executable functional designs; ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept; ensuring module solution aligns and is compatible with overall architecture
- Work with other analysts and architects to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes
- Develop and keep updated, functional design documents and testing scripts ensuring scripts are aligned with current system design and business practices
- Partner with technical and business resources to support the product life cycle from Idea Generation through Completion
- Plan production software deployment activities and provide input into the change management process
- Assist with estimations of new developments and enhancement requests (costs, benefits, resources)
- Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required service level performance measures, through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change requests
- Ensure individual and team compliance with all AGCO policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, GDPR, and IT Security. Follow established governance processes and standards
- Plan, prepare and execute system, product, acceptance and operational readiness testing. Create test approaches, conditions, cycles, scripts, environments.
- Formal IT/Agile methodology experience is required
- Demonstrated ability in developing use cases, test scripts and then leading the execution of the tests including documenting the results.
- Experience working with offshore development teams in the delivery of enterprise solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, data analytics, computer science, engineering or relevant functional area
- 3-7 years of IT experience
- 4+ years data modeling/analytics/integration experience
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management
- Successfully influences diverse groups and teams in a complex, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions
- Effective working relationship with the business to ensure business requirements are accurately captured, agreed and accepted.
- A creative thinker with a passion and curiosity for technology, and a sincere drive to create value. Promoter of new technologies and is a change agent within teams.
- Experience with SAP MDG, SAP Hana, Cassandra, Hadoop or other big data, data processing or data analytics systems
- Previous experience with one or more of the following technology platforms: Salesforce, Configit, Adobe AEM, Adobe DAM, Liferay, Spark, SAP MDG, Mulesoft, Cassandra, Forgerock, Java, HTML5, APIs
- Previous experience with large system deployments and system integrators working in an offshore model
- Global company experience