Do you have the drive to create something new? Do you want to be the engine for new ideas and innovations, drive plans and projects and put them on the road? Do you want to work in a small team and take advantage of the start-up atmosphere at a premium automobile manufacturer with a creative and self-structured environment in Berlin? Then join us!
The goal of our work is to create innovative and forward-looking products and services in the mobile field. Become a part of this project and turn your ideas into the innovations of tomorrow!
For our newly founded interdisciplinary company MBition GmbH, we are looking for an enthusiastic Data Scientist with a pioneering spirit who wants to help shape the future of mobility. Your duties will include forming your own ideas and strategy, monitoring and evaluating the start-up scene and developing new services, prototypes and products based on data. As an innovative driver and scout for new technologies, you are the engine for the future of mobility.
- You develop new ideas and data products with the help of machine learning / AI technologies that can be integrated into existing services in order to create an even better customer experience.
- You identify key data and functions in order to develop new services and business models.
- You propose appropriate solutions and implement them with the development team.
- You use the latest machine learning technologies to optimize various system services.
- You deploy highly scalable algorithms to recognize patterns and long-term trends in data.
- You use scientific methods to evaluate the quality of forecasts and optimization results.
- You continuously enhance and seek out methods and tools and actively acquire new knowledge, e.g., by attending conferences.
- You carry out projects as part of an interdisciplinary and agile team of data scientists and data engineers.
- You assist project managers with the development of the product roadmap and assess the potential and feasibility of algorithmic functions.
- Degree in mathematics/statistics, computer science, engineering or a similar field
- Knowledge of data mining and machine learning methods, e.g., Clustering, Classification, Regression, time series analysis and related algorithms, e.g., neural networks
- Practical knowledge in the application of machine learning, AI, optimization and data mining methods with the help of standard statistical or data mining software, for example, with R or Python data mining packages, or SPSS
- Experience with a high-level programming language, such as Python, Java, or C++
- Full professional English
Ideally, you also have
- Several years of professional experience as a data scientist
- Experience with SQL data bases and big data software, such as Hadoop, Hive or Spark
Experience in software development:
- ability to write well structured, well documented and maintainable code
- agile methods, such as Scrum and Kanban
We look forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org along with following documents and information:
- CV and relevant certificates
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectation
- Earliest possible start date
Got further queries? Reach out to us at email@example.com